Google seach

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Song of Guidance



"Due to Diligence and passion,
there is no idleness;
Due to a Big Heart, there is no miserliness;
Due to Wisdom and Compassion,
there is no foolishness;
Due to Respect for the practitioners,
there is deep faith in truth and affinity."



Last Tuesday,I felt a strong will to go to visit my Dharma teacher,Master Fa Hang. I have been attending Master's Dharma talk when I was studying in school and participating in Buddhist society.I did went to the temple to meet her with a few dumplings I bought from the market.

Master Fa Hang was so delighted to see me coming to visit her...

Master asked me:"Where you've been?You are like an ash,disappearing from the world because I have not heard of your news for a couple of months after you graduated from school."

I apologised and replied :"Master,I'm quite busy and lost this couple of months.I managed to get a part-time job and keep on working...and working. After I went back home,I felt tired and sleep...thats my lifestyle for this couple of months...work,eat and sleep."

Master smiled and said,"No matter how busy you are,remember to take the Dharma with you. Always reflect on yourself and cultivate goodness."

I nodded and asked Master the reason why I'm feeling urgent to meet her since yesterday."Because I'm thinking of you recently,"Master answered...

I laughed and agreed. Master is quite overjoyed when I told her that I am going to further my studies in USM,Penang soon...

Before I left, I bowed and waved goodbye to Master,promising that I will come back to visit her again soon.

The coming across of Dharma has changed my life. Master are always there to guide and advise me to change for the better when I first joined the Buddhist Society in school two years ago.

I am grateful to meet a great mentor and teacher in my life...^^

No comments: