Google seach

Friday, June 25, 2010

HURRAY! My offer letter arrived!



I woke up quite late this morning because "stoleing chicken" (surfing the net until late at night)yesterday. Chewing a piece of "roti canai" as my breakfast, I felt emotionless and tired.This few days I did not have enough sleep because the heart is longing for my USM offer letter to come...The longing is terrible...The registration day is getting closer and closer.The offer letter is important because the letter contains information which tells the students to prepare what kind of documents on registration day.I cannot be rushing everything out like mad before registration day...

"Why Mr Postman still haven't come with my offer letter...?"

As I am still wondering with these thoughts,I heard a familiar motorbike sound outside my house gate.There comes the noble Mr Postman!

I ran outside the house to the front gate like a wild stallion...

"Mr Postman, do you have my letter?"I said anxiously.

"Here you are!"the postman smiled,handling over a parcel from USM to me.

Overjoyed, I thanked the postman and ran back into my house to open the parcel.

I was so delighted to see my offer letter and a manual book inside the parcel.

HURRAY,I am so happy because I am going to the university next week!

Finally all my hard work and sleepless night during form 6 paid off.This offer letter meant a lot to me. I should thank my parents, teachers and friends for their support. Now it is the time to begin a new journey of my life.^^

No comments: