Google seach

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A contemplation towards selflessness


"Sometimes things do not turn out like what we have expected,
but I will choose to give my best to achieve what I have targeted....
even if I fail to achieve the target at the end,
I have no regrets and disppointment."


I met with a friend recently. He started to tell me all his unsatisfaction for all his bad fortunes. This is why I contemplate for some time and share my views here.

Some people are unhappy because they do not dedicate themselves towards selflessness. Selflessness in serving the family,selflessness in serving the society and so on...They hope their effort to be known and kindly repay. At the end, when things go against their expectations, they become very disappointed and therefore fulled of complaints!This is where they started to blame others for the outcomes.This is the actual cause that are causing all their unhappiness.

There is only one way if you want to find real happiness and peace in your life-dedicate wholeheartedly to selflessness. Instead of thinking what can the others do for me,what can I really do for the good of others?

No comments: