Google seach

Monday, March 22, 2010

My little students


I am happy to become a teacher of these little students during my long semester break after my stpm!When I see they smile and excited with what they have learned,I just forget all my worries.

Do not underestimated their small sizes!They are indeed naughty and very talkactive.Now I know being a teacher is not as easy as I thought. It is a great responsibility.

Thanks to my teachers who have thought me and guide me all the way during my schoolhood.I should salute my teachers...I was also that naughty when I was young.

This two months of working is rewarding as it reminds me to appreciate my teachers and parents more.

2 comments:

ZT said...

aha, kin yoke, now thn only i know u have a blog thru facebook. HMMM, Hmmm, I will add u in my link. Write more about your recent life orr...so that we now how r u being:)

ZT said...

*know