Google seach

Monday, March 22, 2010

Love can save our world today


I am a passionate teenager who loves peace and every organism in the universe. After stop managing my blog for many years,I decide to put the task on my shoulder again and make it as a part of my daily routine.

In my blog,I will start off by telling my stories,my encounters and my discoveries on the meaning of life.There is no particular motive behind this.I simply thought that life is all about sharing and conneting with people.I think everyone play a role in making the world a better place for you and me,especially we are facing another crucial decade for the survival of our species.With more disasters and crimes happening around us,it is a time for us to really think deeply into the problem and take our heart out to care for our environment and every human being on Earth.

No comments: